Thursday 7 August 2014

Sophie's Daily Skincare Routine






In the morning, I start off with my Garnier PureActive Exfobrush Face Wash (1) to cleanse my skin, as the rubber brush gently exfoliates my skin. After rinsing it off and patting my skin dry with a towel, I move on to moisturise using my Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor Translucent BB Cream (2) as it has SPF 25 to protect my skin from the sun and my Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream (3) under my eyes as it seems to have a brightening effect. Finally I moisturise my lips using the Cocoa Butter Vaseline (4) before leaving my skin for 10 minutes for everything to soak in before applying my make-up.
In the evening I first remove my makeup using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (5) or the L’Oreal Skin Perfecting Micellar Solution (6) (as personally I feel they do the exact same thing, but I buy whichever is cheapest at the time as they are often on offer) using two or three Boot's Cotton Wool Pads (7) I like using these cotton pads as they have a light surfaced side for removing eye makeup and a more textured surfaced side that can be used to lightly exfoliate foundation off the skin. I then use my Garnier PureActive Exfobrush Face Wash (1) to cleanse my skin, as the rubber brush gently exfoliates my skin. After cleansing my skin I moisturise using the Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator Night Cream (8) all over my face and neck with the Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream under my eyes. I also use the Soap & Glory Dr Spot (9) on any blemishes I have and finally finish off with my Cocoa Butter Vaseline (4) all over my lips.
As a little extra, once a week I use the Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask (10) after removing my makeup as my weekly face mask to help clear my skin.
Thanks for reading! Don’t hesitate to send us any questions, and Paris and Molly’s skincare regimes will be coming up soon :)
- Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment