Friday 29 August 2014

Ditch Or Download #3: Boot's App For Android

The Boot's app is quite a new release for both Android and iOS, and on the Android operating system, I'm having mixed views about it. A lot of other users have been having issues logging into the app at all, and although I personally have not experienced this, I feel that the app can take a little longer than I would like to load things. Despite its slowness, the navigation buttons are well-sized, unlike some apps with which great touch-screen precision is required to get around the app.

I haven't yet gotten around to using any of the offers in the My Offers section, but the offers I have seen on it look great, and tailored to my buying habits. I like the idea of being able to upload the offers straight to the Advantage Card, saving the use of printed coupons, assuming that the function works as it should! The offers available also don't look too demanding in terms of what you have to buy or spend to get the offer.

The store locator is great for when I'm elsewhere in Britain, as it has the option of a map view or a list view and the option to search by city, postcode or your phone's GPS for a nearby store.

Overall, I think that the slow running and occasional glitch of the app should be looked past (as an update further down the line may put a stop to this). This app is definitely worth downloading if you're a regular cosmetics buyer just for the fantastic discounts and points-boosting offers it has available.

Verdict: Download


What do you think of the Boot's app? Have you had any of the same troubles I've had? I'd love to hear any of your comments in the box below or via our social media! Thanks for reading!

- Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment