Thursday 7 August 2014

Combatting Tired Eyes

The worst thing is to wake up with dark, puffy eyes (like I often do!) from lack of sleep or from dehydration.
Due to my unlucky facial feature, I have figured out some ways to reduce the appearance of this problem.
  1. Drink water when you first wake up, and throughout the day
  2. Place something slightly cool on your eyes or splash cold water on your face
  3. Tie hair up for the day to keep shadows off your face and let light hit your face to make you appear more awake - I usually go for the ponytail - or bun if I have more time
  4. Use a hydrating eye cream and good concealer to hide dark circles - I use Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack and Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in ‘Ivory’, with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in ‘Fair’ too, for those really rough days
  5. Tightline your upper lashline with a black kohl pencil, and use a nude kohl pencil on your waterline to make your eyes appear bigger - I use Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl in ‘Superblack’ with Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in ‘Nude’
  6. Add a little white eyeliner to the corner of your eyes to brighten - I use Barry M Kohl Pencil in ‘White’
  7. Curl eyelashes to open up your eyes
  8. SMILE!!


- Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment