Thursday 7 August 2014

Sophie's start-of-Summer haul





Recently I ordered a couple of tops to add to my wardrobe as it is warming up and I need more Summer-appropriate tops to pair with my jeans, jeggings and shorts.
The first top is a flowy, coral top from Miss Sefridge. It has a bow that ties at the back of the top to add detail, and gold embellishments on the bottom. I really like this top as it is a summery colour and has nice detail. At the time I ordered this top, I paid £22.50.
The next two tops I ordered were from Hollister, one is a cropped white t-shirt with a tie at the bottom of the shirt and a looser neckline, making it more casual, and at the time I ordered this top, I paid £15.40.
The last top I got was a cropped grey vest, making it summery but easy to pair with anything as it is a neutral colour. There is also lace on the back as a strap, adding detail to the top, at the time i ordered this top, I paid £15.40. This style top can also be found in white and green.


- Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment