Thursday 7 August 2014

Closet Confidential: Sophie





1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
White Lace Top from A|Wear - bought around 2012 for a wedding to go with a pink vest underneath, all tucked into a pink skirt.
2. What is the newest item?
3. What is the most expensive item?
Black Knit Ugg Boots - I treasure these shoes!
4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot)
Animal Socks from Dorothy Perkins, River Island and Accessorize
5. What was the biggest waste of money?
Customised Nike Blazers - I’ve never gotten round to wearing them :(
6. What was the biggest bargain?
I don’t normally shop in sales, so I’d say my biggest bargain would be anything I am able to get student discount and free delivery when shopping online
BONUS: Show us your three favourite items now
Mid Wash Jeggings from River Island
Black Basic Cardigan from H&M
Leather Jacket from New Look


- Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment