Thursday 7 August 2014

Sophie's Mini London Haul



Recently I went on a trip to London with the school, and while I was there I did a little shopping and bought some summer essentials.
1. Brown Suede Ankle Boots (£19.99) - New Look
I have these boots already in black but this limited what outfits I could wear the boots with, so I bought the same style in brown so I can wear them with different colours.
2. (from left to right)
Pocky - Biscuit sticks covered in strawberry flavoured chocolate (similar to mikado)
Koala’s March Chocolate - Koala shaped biscuit filled with chocolate
I bought these two biscuit treats from China Town as they are my favourite snacks from my childhood.
Hollister Body Mist - Crescent Bay Body Mist (£12) - Hollister
Hollister Body Mist - Silver Strand Beach Body Mist (£12) - Hollister
I already own the Hollister Body Mist in Laguna Beach but am running out so I needed to stock up!
Diet Coke - I have never found my name on a Coca-Cola bottle as my name is very popular, I was so excited when I saw it that I had to buy it!
3. Coral Floral Shorts (£14.99) - New Look
I haven’t bought many summery clothes this year due to that fact I am not going on holiday, but I wanted to have something nice to wear in the summer holidays when the weather is nice.


- Sophie x


No comments:

Post a Comment