Friday 15 August 2014

Primark Travel Minis Haul


Primark is usually the last place I would shop for toiletries, but whilst browsing around Primark recently I took a stroll down the cosmetics aisle, where I spotted shelves of travel minis! I decided to purchase a few to help lighten the load of my (always full to bursting) toiletry bag, ready for my holiday.

Although this isn't the most groundbreaking of posts, I had to share my excitement over the mini shaving cream! As we all know, shaving cream is impossible to transfer into a smaller, travel-sized bottle and is not only heavy, but bulky, to pack. I didn't want to go without any and cause razor burn, so this was a great find.
I also thought that the four-pack of powder puffs for just £1 was great value for money, and I will definitely be stocking up on them.


All items pictured above are available cheaply from Primark.


I hope you enjoyed this little travel-themed post in light of the peak travel season. Let us know your favourite travel and packing tips, we'd love to hear from you!

- Molly x

NOTE: Apologies for the change in posting schedule, we'll return to our Ditch Or Download series next Friday - we just wanted to get this Summer post out sooner rather than later!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment